Witch Chocolate Fudge (BEWITCHED BY CHOCOLATE Mysteries ~ Book 2) by H.Y. Hanna

    I enjoyed reading the next book in this series and finding out what happened next.  I love reading books where animals  and chocolate are involved and this one  does not disappoint.  Caitlyn is accused of murder and realizes that she must clear her name to lose the suspicion of the others in the village.  I also liked see how her relationship with James is progressing and how she is continuing to find out more about her family.  Can't wait for book three to come out to find out what happens next.
   I received a copy of the book from the author , the review is my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund