When the Grits hit the Fan by Maddie Day

    I have been patiently awaiting this next book in the Country Store Mystery and loved it.  ( I had the fortunate privilege of finding the series after the first two books were already out).  I love the Country Store/Restaurant and it makes me hungry to think of all the good food that is served there and it makes me want to try the recipes that are included in the book.  I would also like to meet some of the characters that hang out there, as long as one of them is not a murderer.
     Robbie finds herself involved in solving the murder of a professor when she and her friend Lou din them while exploring the outdoors.  When Lou is deemed a suspect, Robbie decides to clear his name even though it exposes her to danger as well.
      I received a copy of this book from the author, but the review is entirely my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund