To the Farthest Shores by Elizabeth Camden

    I was excited to see a new book out by this author and loved every page of it.  I  love the way she incorporates historic events into her stories and gives me a perspective as to how it was for the people involved in the events.
     Jenny thought that Ryan had betrayed her many years ago, but he had to do it in service to his country.  When they meet up again many years later, he still cannot open up to her, but soon a solution presents itself.  Jenny finds herself not knowing exactly what she should do, but having to trust in making the right decision.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but the review is entirely my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund