Justice Delayed by Patricia Bradley

A very suspenseful read that I was glad I started reading when I had time to finish it.  Andi's sister was murdered a while ago and it is time for the murderer to pay the price for the murder, but Andi receives evidence that he didn't do it and is determined to make sure the right person pays for the crime.  I  don't know if I could be as open minded as Andi was in giving the murderer a chance to prove  innocence.
     I also enjoyed reading how Andi and the cold case detective Will worked together to sort out all the details.  They made a good match in figuring things out.
     I received a copy of the book from the publisher, the review is my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund