In the Shadow of Denali by Tracie Peterson and Kimberley Woodhouse

   I greatly enjoyed reading this book and learning more about Alaska and this time period.  I liked learning about the living conditions and what all it took to  be a mountain guide.  I think it would have been exciting to be around during this time period, but a bit scary too. It was great to get a perspective on the president's visit as well.
    I also enjoyed learning about Cassidy and her father as they were a part of this exciting time and the mystery and working together of Cassidy and Allan had me not wanting to put the book down.
    I love the stories that these authors pair together to write and this one was no exception.
    I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but the review is entirely my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund