Dark, Witch & Creamy by H.Y. Hanna

     What can go be better than a  a book with has chocolate and cats in it, not much.   Caitlyn finds out that she is not who she thinks she is and goes searching for the truth.  I loved wondering what she would run across next as she embarked on her journey and finds out who she really is.  I enjoyed reading about the own she found herself in and the description made it seem like a great place to visit minus the murder of course.
       An enjoyable start to a new series and I look forward to seeing more.
      I have read previous books from this author and was delighted to get a chance to read this one for free, the review is entirely my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund