Scheduled to Death by Mary Feliz


     I was drawn in by the cover of the book and loved the house and dog on front.  In reading it , it was just as intriguing.  Maggie has a business that I could definitely take advantage of as she helps to get things organized. She has taken on the task of helping the absent minded Professor Lincoln Sinclair to get organized, when she gets the added task of figuring out who killed his fiance.  I quite enjoyed seeing how she was able to keep things together as she tackled several jobs at once.  Once I started reading, I had to keep my self from turning ahead to see how it would turn out and if I had guessed correctly.
    I received a copy from the author, but the review is my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund