Maybe It's You by Candace Calvert

    Maybe It's You tells the story of the new life that Sloane Ferrell  has set up for herself.  She is doing her best to keep her past in the past, but is having trouble keeping everything from Micah.  Micah gets to know Sloane and when a crisis hits the hospital that they work at he finds out more about her that he ever hoped to.
     I enjoyed reading this book and the fast pace of it kept me on my toes.  I enjoyed learning about their jobs and how they came to learn more about each other.  I like how they worked with her past and were able to do what had to be done to keep her safe.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher, the review ismy own.


31559573

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund